Monday, October 5, 2009

Reunion Happy Hour - Friday-16th!

Just wanted to also blog real quick about the Happy Hour on the 16th at Caprock Cafe!

This is a Come and Go as you Please Event! My husband and I will be there for sure and be there by 5:30 PM... But on a Friday Night - there is no way for us to reserve a section for an unknown amount of people!

So plan to come - stop by, and we may just have to take over the restaurant, table by table! Hope to see you all there, at least for a drink or two!

Post a Comment if you Plan to Come - that way we know who to look for!!!

14 comments:

  1. Greg and Amanda Blankenship will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there....Nina West

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there! i may try and be cool and go to the football game first though! is anyone else going to the game? -Sarah Cox/Batson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go to the game with you if you want. But only if we were some rediculous FHS 1999 gear, to show our age....:) -Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh Ray here. I will definitely be hitting up the happy hour action. I look forward to seeing everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Major problem I just realized. Aren't there several Caprock Cafe's in Lubbock? I remember seeing a new one on 82nd the last time I was in town.

    -Josh Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there too! See everyone soon. Amy Stroud Jansen. Josh, make Roger go!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Shea Favor and I will be there.

    Beau Savage

    ReplyDelete
  9. I plan to be there! Not sure about the other half yet. Trying to convince a couple other people to come too that keep telling me they arent coming to the reunion stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashley and Seth Martinez will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband and I will be there - Jill Carroll Odorizzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shea and I plan on being there closer to 5:30pm. - DyAna Kerr

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete